Making money

Making money in WoW isn't that hard then you know how to do it. All you really need is a good profession, and you need to know how to work an Auction House (AH). Taking mining for example. Great money making profession! Heck my level 23, Radonwar, has already made 23 gold on his own with nothing but mining. You don't need to go out of your way to mine. Just while you are exploring and doing quests.

The Auction House will be you best money making friend. Armor, weapons, materials, ore, herbs. The AH (auction house) is waiting for you to make money. It's in every major city and people are always ready to buy. Just put your items priced a little lower then the other guys and your in.

Selling Cloth: This is how I bought my mounts for my main character. Even if you take first aid (I recommend you do) you will have plenty of cloth left over.

Quests: Especially if your in outland (lvl 58 or higher) quest do bring in money.

Profession: You get two main professions. If you new to the game I recommend two gathering professions like mining, skinning, and herbilism. If you have a high level main character go for whatever you want.

No comments: