Expansion: New Profession- Inscription

Enchanters your going to love this! Wrath of the Lich King is adding a new profession, Inscriptions. They allow enchanters to sell there enchants in the AH! Learning Inscriptions will enable you create parchments. Parchments absorb the enchant you cast on it so you can sell and trade it just like any other item. I for one am very excited about this. No I am not an enchanter, but this means I don't have to spam Stormwind in look for an enchanter. I just run over to the AH! Enchanters will be happy about this for two major reasons. 1. Making money with enchanting is now easier. 2. Enchanters can finally give enchants to there alts! All kinds or rumors have been going around the web as far as the profession goes. If it is true then inscription also enchances spells and abilities! This is one of those things I wish Blizzard would have thought about earlier.

No comments: